How do I become a part of Colors Agency?
- All individuals interested in seeking representation with our agency need only fill out our online application. We do not currently hold open calls or meet with walk-ins. We review all applications submitted to us through our website. Our online applications can be found here.
If we feel that a prospective client would work well with Colors, that individual would hear from us in two to four weeks. Unfortunately, time does not allow us to contact all applicants regarding their application's status.
I'm just starting out as an actor / model. Should I apply for representation?
- We do prefer actors and models seeking representation with us to have some experience in their respective fields. Less experienced actors and models are still encouraged to apply, though they are less likely to be taken on by our agency.
Do I need professional photos to apply for representation?
- Photos uploaded as part of our online applications do not need to be professionally taken. We only ask that submitted photos are recent color snapshots. Photos should be well-lit and free of sunglasses, hats, or any other item that could be distracting. Photos submitted to our agency are for office use only and will not be used or distributed for any other purpose.
Does Colors offer classes?
- No. Our agency does not offer classes of any kind.
Does Colors represent children?
- We do represent kids who are at least 5 years old. If your child is over the age of five and is interested in modeling or acting, we encourage you to apply on their behalf.
Are you currently accepting applications for voice over talent?
- We are currently taking applications for voice over representation. Please email your mp3 or WAV demo reel and PDF resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. We are not currently developing new voice over artists.
If you have additional questions that haven't been addressed on this page, please email your question to email@example.com.